Monday, October 05, 2009

Done!!

Finished with my GI midterm. It was NOT that bad. I think I did pretty well. Out of 62 questions (the shortest exam I've ever taken in med school), I guessed on 12. Out of those 12, I only didn't know 6, but I could make an educated guess on the other 6. At the very least, I'm sure I got something in the 80s. We'll see what happens with grades get posted.

I was planning on hitting up Walmart today, since I've been putting it off for sooo long now, but I don't have the energy to get up off my sofa and go. I've been lying here in the dark since 2:30, when I was finished with my exam haha. Anyways, I hope someone calls for dinner or something, but I refuse to go to walmart right now. I just don't want to.

Tomorrow, I AM GOING SHOPPINGGGGG... I'm gonna hit up all my favorite stores -- JCPenny, Macy's, Express, Forever21 and DSW and whatever else is at the Mall. This is a whole day event and I have been looking forward to this since I realized we get a day off after the midterm. I hope I find stuff though! The worst feeling is when you go to get something, but then you can't find it. I'm giving up on the flat boots thing just bc I don't have and won't find skinny jeans that fit my butt. Instead, I think I'll get a pair of brown pumps bc I don't have any nice brown shoes. I wouldn't mind a new pair of black pumps... I don't like the pair I have right now, and they're all beaten up from med school interviews haha. But, they still work, so I don't really have an excuse for a pair of new ones. Ohhh well. I know exactly which ones I want bc I already checked out DSW.com. I swear, that place has become one of my favorite places. I love their clearance rack -- I found a pair of black flats that are beyond comfortable for working in the hospital and clinics... Regular price was something like $70 -- I got them for like $25. Hells yea. Anyways, brown pumps. And black ones. Hee hee. Anyways, my goal for clothes shopping is a pair of really dark "skinny" jeans that are really straight. I'm thinking of going to Macy's for that one because they have this whole thing online for shopping by body type and it spit out a couple that I want to check out, but the only thing is that it will probably be expensive.......... but so worth it.......... hee hee. I'm going to try to not spend too much of my special-occasion-gift-money tomorrow. haha, but then again, I do have my $750 from the summer sitting in the bank (I don't count the money I spend on food or books or anything school related as coming from that $750 haha... that other stuff is from the money my dad gives me for school expenses hahaha). But yes, those are two things I really want -- straight/"skinny" dark wash jeans and brown pumps. If I get nothing else, I'm gonna get the black pumps too hahaha. Omggg I'm just so excited. I'm going to go when the mall opens up at 10. I figure I can spend a good 4 hours there, shopping at my own pace, Then I can come back home, take a nap (I'll prob be tired haha), and then get up and go to Walmart. That is the plan for tomorrow -- mall, DSW (its across the street from the mall), nap, Walmart.

SOOO EXCITED.

I think I'm more excited because I feel like I did pretty well on the exam!!

Hollaaaaaaaa :D

In the time it took to write this, my friend asked me if I wanted to go get dinner tonight. Yayyyyyyyyyyy. I'm in such a good mood right now :D
Even diagnosing myself with IBS isn't putting me down! But yea, I think -- no I'm pretty sure I have IBS. Its been going on for a while and I didn't know what was going on until this class. I realized today that caffeine makes it sooooooooo much worse. I had a rockstar and my stomach was hurrrting and I was so gassy. Stupid intestines.

Until the next one then.

1 comment:

Saadia said...

YEAH!