Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Drowning

I. am. drowning. with. work.

Not just actual work, but I just moved into my apartment closer to work and half of everything is still in boxes!! I am so tired when I get off work so all I end up doing is just eating and watching mindless television... Hells kitchen, Masterchef, sytycd, and whatever else I can find that's entertaining. I need to search for and read articles to actually learn something but I don't have Internet yet, and I forget to do it at work lol. My list of things that I want to learn and read about is steadily growing. But, I have been pretty good about keeping up with my work at work though. I hope I didn't just jinx myself!! :-/ My entire kitchen is in boxes. My living room has bags everywhere. My bedroom has clothes everywhere but I just hung up a lot of my clothes so hopefully I'm almost done with that room. I just need my dresser, sofa, and desk (that I'm going to use as a dining table since its huge). I just have a memory foam pad/mattress topper sitting in my living room that has served as my sofa and my bed this past few days. My bed is here and it's ready and I'm going to sleep on it and I'm super excited about sleeping on it since its actually a bed!!

But for realz, man, I have so much to do!!

And I start my continuity clinic tomorrow where I'm the PCP for the patients. Me. Woah. O_o

Until the next one then.

No comments: