Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Tired...

One day off is like nothing... I don't feel like I had any time off. Fortunately, since tomorrow is July 4th and I'm on subspecialty service, I'll actually get to go home after a half day. I still have work to do tonight, like I have had every night. I'm sitting in the lounge waiting to checkout to the night resident but whoever is checking out right now is. taking. forever.

My mom is convinced that we can't find a boy for me because they all think I might be too smart for them since I'm a doctor working in the med center... Ohh lol, if they only knew what kind of idiot I really am. But it works for me actually... I have absolutely no time to maintain a relationship, much less start one from scratch. In a way, I guess *someone* did me a favor by making me so jaded and ending things when we did. I won't have time for anyone but my patients and myself for the next three years... At least thats the situation as I'm seeing it based on the past week...

Until the next one then.

No comments: