My brain hurts.
I have so much studying/reviewing to do this week. I've gone through 7 of 12 lectures that we had and I have 4 more that we haven't had yet.
I need to figure out what all I need to take with me back to medschoolville.. Its going to take soo long digging everything I need from boxes and bags. I figured I'll need my clothes, books, my chair for studying, printer, and bathroom supplies, but I really think that's all I will need.
"My" new apartment is pretty nice... Its actually this one third year's place. She has two bedrooms so I said yes to her because of that. This way, when she comes back in January, I won't have to move out and find yet another place to live until March. I'll just move into the smaller bedroom/study room that she has. Its much much much smaller than the main bedroom, but I'm not complaining because its still bigger than the room I had in Austin haha. But, I don't need to worry about that until January.
And that's all going on in my life right now. I'm going to be super-busy when I get back to Galveston because I have my first exam that Friday... Ack!!
Until the next one then.
1 comment:
looks like you're getting a good deal with the apartment. and i understand about the studying. good luck with it.
Post a Comment