Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mooching Internet from someone

Not sure who I'm mooching from, but my computer is working at a certain angle on my desk, and i'm not going to move it even if its uncomfortable to work with. STUPID AT&T was supposed to come today, but they never showed up... Or called. Bastards. I would be yelling on the phone at them right now, but alas, my exam is much more important, and I have internet access by mooching. My landline died, and so I'm not sure if I have a dial-tone or not. I need to either get a new landline phone or replace the batteries in my old one. All this just HAD to happen the week I have an exam. Yea. Not happy about that. >.<

Things still left to study:
Finish GI and major blood vessles
Retroperitoneum
GI Embryology
Radiology CD
Cross sec Anatomy case studies
Practice exam
PBL Material
...I think that's everything...

Omgggggggg so much to do and there's just not enough TIME!!! And i've actually already studied MOST of the lecture material from before the hurricane.. Agh.

I have stuff to tell yall about my first day back, but that will come later. I'm gonna eat dinner and then continue studying.

Until the next one then.

--//--Edit--//--

So I did the practice exam without memorizing the lumbar plexus or reviewing half of the material in the list I made and I managed to get an 86... I dunno why but it seems like the practice exam was way too easy... I hope the real thing is just like it. Lets see if I can manage something above a 90. I have 2 more long days of studying left. But for now, sleepy time.

Until the next one then.

1 comment:

Saadia said...

damn that's alot...i'm gonna start reading this regularly it's just that you were inactive for so long that i dropped it from my internet routine. yes i have a routine...check email, then manga sites, then anime sites, then facebook and now your blog. =P