Monday, October 27, 2008

Dance Dance Dance Dance... Woohoo--Look at That

I kicked butt on my first med school exam!!!

.... But so did everybody else. Class average was a 88. I did a little better than the class average.

*Rolls eyes*

I forgot everyone in my class is smart too lol.

Anyways, I have a long day tomorrow--8 to 5 and I have to dress up tomrrow too. BOO. Well, i have nice brown pants that I'm going to wear so yay, but its cold inside and outside and I want to wear something that is thicker. Tomorrow's lecture is over the face and scalp and its going to be terrible. I saw the notes for it, and it goes on for like 8 pages... Usually, the notes are only 4-6 pages. Bah, and today the lecture was no fun either. And I have a paper about what the white coat ceremony meant to me due on Friday. I really think they should do away with this confounded paper and just have us write 2 case studies. I think I'm going to have to focus on the paper for the next 2 days, and then catch up on lecture material this weekend (meaning thursday afternoon). But ughhhhhhhhhh I don't feel like studying right now... I am so tired for no good reason...

I still don't have internet at home... I called AT&T and they said the phone line has been damaged, and they're working on it. As of right now, I'm still mooching from "default 2" who had disappeared over the weekend, and they just reappeared like an hour ago. I wonder if they know somehow that people are mooching off of them. But, hopefully, I won't have to do this for long... They said it should be fixed between now and Nov 1st. Taking my laptop to campus everyday is kind of a pain. You know what really sucks? The buildings (including the library) are all open until 5. Some university policy for cleaning up and repairing the damaged buildings. I guess they don't want faculty, staff, and students exposed to whatever they do. I just wish they would figure out a way to make the temperature of the lecture hall and small group rooms a livable temperature. Its been so freakin cold EVERYWHERE. I don't get warm until I come home.

Ok I have to shower and eat dinner.

Until the next one then.

2 comments:

Saadia said...

YEA!! Do Gollum's Happy Dance!! XD

the photographer said...

good job on the exam! now replicate for the next four years.