Thursday, October 30, 2008

I held a BRAIN and I liked it...

So yea. We did the brain today in lab. O_o

INSANE. It was SO cool!! The brain is a lot denser (well, a cadaver brain) and a lot heavier than I would have imagined. But yes, I held it in my hands and I was amazed. haha, I actually was thinking about the HP & OotP, when they go to the Department of mysteries and Ron gets attacked by the weird brain thing. Anyways, Looking up the cranial nerves and arteries is kind of a pain because there are sooo many and a lot of them are TINY. I'm about to go listen to the two brain lectures we had yesterday because I slept through both of them... They were in the morning and I had overslept and I didn't have my daily caffeine-intake so I crashed during lecture. Now I know that I can't function without caffeine in the morning and that makes me a little sad, but ehh whatever, its just something to get me through the morning. I'm fine in the afternoon.

LOL There are two desi professors (i'm assuming professors bc they're old) here in the library and they're talking in Urdu about where they to eat lunch. Hehe... OH. Speaking of professors, I saw my dad's friend randomly one day as I was coming out of the staircase and he was going into the elevator. (Staircase door faces elevator). Yea. Random. We rarely ever see faculty like that.

Mmk, I'm going back to the apartment now, even though I don't have internet there STILL (supposed to be fixed by the 1st.. *rolls eyes*). That network I mooched off of disappeared :(. Agh, its too cold here in the library. I'm wearing shoes and socks and a hoodie and everything and my fingers, toes, and nose are all numb.

Until the next one then.

2 comments:

Saadia said...

i love it when desi professors switch their language when they're around students...i'm all like i still understand what you're saying =P

Anonymous said...

ok im gonna go back and read all the posts ive missed. but im commenting here to let you know im gonna read it...when im done w/my hmwk.