ADSKHSKGHSKDGHHFSKH
OMG
I LOST MY BEAUTIFUL DIAGRAM OF THE BRACHIAL PLEXUS
WTF
WHERE DID IT GOOOOOOO
AGHHHHHHHHH
It was so beautiful. Diagram of the nerves on one side and a list of muscles they innervate on the other side, color coded, and hand-drawn to perfection. IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO DO DURING ANATOMY!!!!
I've spent an hour looking for it because I NEED IT FOR PBL. I have no idea where it went but I looked through all my school possessions TWICE. The only place it can be now is at home... I'm praying that its there... But I don't know how I'm going to explain to my mom what it looks like :-/ And it doesn't make sense of why it would be there. I know I brought it back with me to study for the midterm after the hurricane... Agh. It wouldn't just disappear... :(
--//--Edit--//--
I am an idiot. I found it in a manilla envelope that I must have stuffed it in after anatomy class was over. I didn't think to look in it because I haven't looked at the stuff in that envelope since orientation. *rolls eyes* I'm so stupid...
--//--End Edit--//--
Until the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment