Friday, April 17, 2009

Anyone there?

Apparently no one reads this anymore. :(

I guess it makes sense.

I've only been whining bc I've been having a crappy ass week.

Damn, its already Friday. I have an exam next Monday on the 27th, and I'm not ready for it at all. I'm a BIT screwed.

I need to clean and go grocery shopping and go to the student run clinic this weekend.

I'm really tired right now.

I'm thinking of taking a nap for an hour, and then waking up and studying.
I have 2 lectures to go over from today plus the readings, and I also need to get through three more labs this weekend. I should possibly start going over the posted learning issues for PBL. Oh, and while I'm doing that, I probably should do my drug chart. I only did it in MCT and never did anything for PHD. I know when boards come around, I will be kicking myself. That paper that I had due last week got pushed to the 24th, so I need to work on that this weekend too.

Not much else going on.

I'm really sleepy.

I guess I'm not expecting any comments haha.

I have like, no motivation whatsoever right now.

If you ever need to get a hold of me, for whatever reason, call me, text me, find me on yahoo messenger. Its apparently always signed in even without me knowing, but since I'm in front of the computer for like 3459348754 hours every day, I will get the mssg.

K, I'm going to take a nap now, and then wake up later and work work work.

Until the next one then.

1 comment:

the photographer said...

i read it, it's just b/c i talk to you in other ways.