Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dr. Nads!

Graduation was about two weeks ago... Two weeks already!! I've been a doctor for two weeks!! And, I've been swamped since two days before graduation... There is just so much for me to do for orientation and the beginning of residency. Plus, my parents gave me a new toy for graduation so that has been keeping me occupied as well.

Residency will officially start in about 1.5 weeks, and I still have so much to take care of before Monday... There is just so many online training modules, resuscitation training (one day of neonatal and two days of pediatric) and pretests to be taken before the class, and in class EMR training. We had the departmental pediatric orientation on Tuesday and I think all I took away from it is that Blackboard is important and has everything that we will need on it. But we don't have access yet. I still have yet to find out what my exact schedule will look like for my first rotation, but all I know is that I'm on nephrology. Hopefully, I'll be free the weekend of the 30th and the 7th...

Crap. My six month long hiatus from anything medicine related makes me ask the question... What are the kidneys again??

I think I have a lot some quite a bit of reading and reviewing to do before I start :-/

Until the next one then.

1 comment:

Nazia said...

bowman's capsule.