Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gift basket!

Today's residency orientation to one of the hospitals I will be working at completely sucked the life out of me. So boring. So useless. I don't even think I remember anything that was told, and they lied to us and made us get there super early. I'm about to pass out on top of my laptop. I have the university orientation tomorrow, and I'm praying that its not nearly as boring. I think there will be a lot of down time  though since we will have to be in line to set up our direct deposit/payroll stuff with the university so we can get paid... Money! Finally! But, not until the end of July... *headdesk*

So several weeks ago (maybe a month or two ago?), I posted about my new vanity basket and I promised that I would post pics of the basket I made for the high school graduate as a gift. Here it is:

Lots of sparkle!

Bathroom survival kit for living in the dorms with community bathrooms at college!

How I finally wrapped it
My post is ultra short today because its time for me to sleep. I have to wake up tomorrow at 5am to be in the med school building at 7. Boooooo!!! On the plus side, I finally got information about what my first rotation will be like, but I'm still pretty nervous about starting as an intern on Sunday!! AhHhhHhhHhhh!! :-/

I think its finally starting to hit me now. I'm starting residency. I have an M.D. after my name. Woah.

Until the next one then.

1 comment:

Nazia said...

that's cute!