Friday, June 22, 2012

Testing

Typing on my iPhone... Just checking to see if this works. I'm about to download the app to see how it works too... If it works lol...

Im just sitting here at the main hospital orientation getting lectured about documentation, and I am being bored to tears. I know this is important but it's still boring and frustrating. The good news is that today is the last day of orientation!! However, that just means I will be starting work sooner :-/ and I'm starting on renal, a subject that I remember little about. I'm planning on reading my step 1 and step 2 books quickly this weekend just to refresh my memory.

You can call me Doctor, but I still don't know what I'm doing.

Maybe one day I'll figure it out, but for now, I'm starting to get more and more nervous...

Until the next one then.

No comments: