Monday, July 13, 2009

Pics coming soon

I'm going to put pics of my condo up soon. Watch out for them. :)

I'm supposed to be getting my sofa tomorrow.. yayyy. No more sitting on the carpet against the wall hahaha. Actually, my living room still sort of looks like I haven't moved in all the way yet since its strewn with cushions and my rug is rolled up in a corner and my coffee table is in another corner and I have boxes in front of my fireplace and I have two posters that I'm debating if I want to put up. I don't know what to do with those boxes bc I don't have space for them inside, outside storage is kind of yucky, and I don't want to throw them away haha.

My bedroom on the other hand is fine. My desk is a little messy, and I have jeans piled up on my work chair haha, so I need to clean all of that up. My bathroom is okay too, except I need to clean it before taking any pics haha. There's dust everywhere bc I didn't really clean it after coming back from summer break. Other than that, its not that messy. I just wish my bathroom counter was bigger. I love big counter sinks like in my bathroom at home. I think I was spoiled by it...

Ok yea, time for me to go to class, but I just wanted to say pics are coming soon--after my sofa is delivered and after I clean up a little.

Until the next one then.

No comments: