Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Motivation

Ughhhhhhhhhhh. I can't seem to sit down long enough to listen to more than one lecture. The plan for this weekend was to listen to 3 lectures, go over notes, and do the reading for them. So far, I've only listened to one lecture and its already 4pm. Soooo mad at myself. At least on Monday and Tuesday, I don't really have class except for PBL so I have two more days to catch up. I guess that works out.

Anyways, yesterday, I didn't do anything at ALL. First of all, I woke up really late (at 2pm) so half the day was gone as it was. Then when I should have been studying, I didn't. All I did was be on the computer organizing my crap, which I sooo could have and should have done at some other time. Ehh oh well.

Then when I realized I did nothing all day, I gave up on studying for the day, and I watched the movie Aa Dekhen Zara. The movie was alright as a storyline. I don't know which Hollywood movie they copied  got their inspiration from though. I feel like I've heard of something like this movie. Basically its about a guy who inherits a camera from his grandfather that takes pictures of the future. The plot was alright, not too bad, kind of predictable, but its Bollywood. I've seen enough where I can pretty much predict what's going on. Anyhoo, Bipasha is in it :) hahaha. There's this one song called "Gazab" from the movie.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N26eh1Aka3w) woahhh she looks hot. And I like the song too. For some reason, on youtube, the song sounds different. The guy's name is Neil Nitin Mukesh, and he's aiite as an actor, but I don't think he can dance. They were crafty with the cinematography where you couldn't really tell. Anyways, that's my "review." Okay movie. Bipasha looked hot. The guy was okay. The ending was kind of stupid. It should have ended differently, but how it should have ended, I don't know.

Anyways, songs I that I like at the moment:
-Gazab - Aa Dekhen Zara
-Aa Dekhen Zara (Lounge) - Aa Dekhen Zara - i like the music. There's a more dancy/techno-y version called Aa Dekhen Zara.
-Twist - Love Aaj Kal - brand new song (the movie isn't even out yet)... it has Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone (the actress from Om Shanti Om)
-Ishq ka Kalma - Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal (or just Goal for short) - looove this song. Kind of old. They say "make my baby stay" NOT "i think my baby's gay." Watch the video on youtube... john abraham <3
-If I'm naming older songs, i dunno if you've heard it but Dhoom Tana from Om Shanti Om.

I'm still listening to new songs from the movies Kambakkht Ishq, Kaminey, Luck, Love Aaj Kal, Kisaan, New York, and Short Kut, and deciding if they're worthy or not. Yeaaa, I just got a whole bunch of new music... I think the Bollywood industry was on some sort of hiatus, not sure about the details, but these are all movies I'm going to watch... as soon as I watch Ghajini, Billu Barber, Luck by Chance, and one more that I don't remember.

Ok, now I think I took enough of a break. I think I'm going to work out, take a shower, eat food, then listen to one more lecture before bed. I have class at 8 tomorrow... BOOOOOO.

Until the next one.

3 comments:

Nazia said...

i finally found my motivation to do things :)

you can do it nads!

the photographer said...

I have no motivation either, and the heat just wants me to not do anything. There was a strike between Producers and movie theaters, so no movies were being shown, and now they're slowly bringing some good ones out but nothing that screams "must watch". Harry Potter is supposed to come out soon, right?

Saadia said...

i have motivation to write but my thumb, pointer finger and wrist become numb after like 5 minutes...poo...

mommy's watching dostana right now...she LOVES it!! XD