Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pictures!

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy pictures of my condo!! Its finally all done and I have ALL my furniture now! WOOHOO!!!


What you see when you open the front door... Yeaaa I need to do something about those boxes. That cooler is going home with me this weekend so no worries.
My pretty living room :) [next to the front door]


Hi Kitchen
Kitchen from the doorway

Kitchen facing the living room -- obviously I need to wash dishes...
Other side of the kitchen. All new appliances baby :)

Close up of the coffee poster in the kitchen.
Bedroom from the doorway. I tried to make this room colorful.

From the opposite wall where the closet is. That's my working/studying area... I don't spend too much time actually studying there. I study more on campus.

Opposite the bed - my dresser + mirror with tiny lamp above it. That's the poster I don't know where to put. Its either going to go on the wall next to my closet door, or in the living room where the circle mirrors are.


Big closets make me happy :)

This is how I study

All my booksies. I have quite a bit. Almost all of it is from 1st year with only a couple from undergrad and a couple fun books. Had to start from the bottom to stabilize the shelf haha... My books are so heavy that the shelf would have toppled over if I started at the top.

Okay, I think that's all of it. I dont think you guys need to see the bathroom haha. I'll just tell you its pretty small in comparison to the rest of the place. Oh well.

Anyways tell me what you think.

Until the next one then.

2 comments:

naz said...

coffee table from ikea? i believe ours is the same haha. i really like the livingroom though, very swanky

Saadia said...

ooo...i likey the living room. now we really need to come down there to check it out in person. when are you free?